Explore the objectives of the Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities domain of the Security+ exam.
- CompTIA provides a very detailed curriculum…for the Security+ exam.…It organizes the content into six major domains…of information security:…threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities,…technologies and tools,…architecture and design,…identity and access management,…risk management,…and cryptography and the public key infrastructure.…If you'd like,…take the time to look through the official exam objectives…and get a sense for the things you'll learn…as you prepare for the Security+ exam.…
Chances are that you're already familiar with some topics…while others are brand new to you.…That's fine.…This course is designed to give you all of the knowledge…you'll need to pass the Security+ exam…no matter where you are in your security career.…In this video and the five that follow,…I'll walk you through each of the six Security+ domains…and give you just a quick flavor of what the exam covers,…and once you're done with these brief introductions,…I have an entire course ready and waiting for you…on each one of these six domains.…
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Careers available in information security
- Exploring the six Security+ domains
- Reviewing the types of questions found on the exam
- Requirements for passing the Security+ exam
- Using assessment quizzes and practice tests
- Continuing education requirements
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/16/2018. What changed?
A: We added one video on stackable certifications.