Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Study resources, part of Cert Prep: CompTIA Security+ Exam (SY0-501): The Basics.
- This course contains all of the information…that you'll need to pass the Security+ exam.…I've worked with thousands of students over the years…and helped them successfully pass the exam.…Along the way, I found that different people…learn in different ways,…and the best way to prepare for the exam…is to use a diverse set of resources.…In addition to this course,…there are two other study courses that I recommend…to help you prepare for the exam.…I've selected each of them with you in mind…to help you learn the Security+ material,…prepare for the test, and pass the exam…on your first try.…
First, my good friend Darryl Gibson…has an excellent study guide designed…to help you prepare for the exam.…It covers the same material that I discuss in this course…and serves as an excellent reference…as you prepare for the exam.…I highly recommend having a copy by your side as you study.…Second, I also recommend that you visit my website,…certmike.com, and sign up for my free…Security+ Study Group.…I'll send you emails to help keep you on track…
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Careers available in information security
- Exploring the six Security+ domains
- Reviewing the types of questions found on the exam
- Requirements for passing the Security+ exam
- Using assessment quizzes and practice tests
- Continuing education requirements
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/16/2018. What changed?
A: We added one video on stackable certifications.