- Steganography is a concept related to cryptography…that you all need to know to pass the exam.…Steganography is the process…of hiding information within another file,…so that it is not visible to the naked eye.…It is the art of hiding information…in plain sight,…and it is a particularly valuable…communication secrecy tool…for those who do not want others to know…that they are even communicating in the first place.…One of the most common steganography techniques…involves hiding text within an image file.…
Image files are quite large,…and contain millions of individual pixels.…Each of which is shaded in individual color.…That's the reason that we talk about…the resolution of a photo in terms of megapixels.…A thirty megapixel image has…thirty million individual pixels.…Little colored dots.…Steganography makes slight modifications…to those pixels.…Perhaps adjusting the shade of a pixel…by one or two tones,…to create a hiding space for other information.…
If steganography slightly adjusted the shade…of a few thousand of those thirty million pixels,…
We are a CompTIA Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- IP addresses
- Routers, switches, and bridges
- VPNs and VPN concentrators
- Network intrusion detection and prevention
- Managing secure networks
- Tuning and configuring SIEMs
- Troubleshooting digital certificates
- Personnel, host, and mobile device security
- Mobile device management and tracking
- Securing common protocols
Skill Level Beginner
1. TCP/IP Suite
2. Network Security Devices
3. Managing Secure Networks
4. Wireless Networking
5. Security and Monitoring Technologies
6. Security Assessment Tools
7. Security Troubleshooting
8. Personnel Security
9. Host Security
10. Mobile Device Security
11. Securing Protocols
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.