Explore the objectives of the Risk Management domain of the Security+ exam.
- The fifth domain of the Security+ exam, risk management,…makes up 14% of the questions on the exam.…It has eight objectives.…The first objective in this domain…is that you'll be able to explain…the importance of policies, plans, and procedures…related to organizational security.…This includes the use of standard operating procedures,…business agreements, and personnel management strategies.…You'll also need to understand the importance…of general security policies…including social media and personal email issues.…
The second objective requires that you summarize…business impact analysis concepts.…You'll need to know key terms like recovery time objectives,…recovery point objectives, the mean time between failures,…and the mean time to repair.…You will also need to identify mission-essential functions,…critical systems, and single points of failure.…You will also learn…how to assess the impact of privacy issues.…In the third objective, you'll need to explain…risk management processes and concepts.…
You'll learn how risk assessment and risk management…
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Careers available in information security
- Exploring the six Security+ domains
- Reviewing the types of questions found on the exam
- Requirements for passing the Security+ exam
- Using assessment quizzes and practice tests
- Continuing education requirements
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/16/2018. What changed?
A: We added one video on stackable certifications.