Learn how to use assessment quizzes and practice test to prepare for the Security+ exam.
- One of the best ways that you can prepare…for the Security+ exam is to try your hand…at some practice tests.…They'll help you get a feel for the types of questions…that you'll face on the Security+ exam,…as well as test your knowledge of each of the six domains…of information security.…The first way to prepare for the exam is that each…of the courses in this series have assessment questions…to help reinforce the critical concepts that I've covered.…These questions are distributed throughout the course…and occur in between videos.…
Once you've correctly answered the questions,…the course will continue on.…Once you've gone through each…of the six domain specific courses…for the Security+ exam, you're ready…to take the full length practice exam…that I've included with this course.…That practice exam will help you assess how ready you are…to take the real test.…If you'd like to continue to build your confidence,…there are plenty of books available…that offer additional practice exams.…
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Careers available in information security
- Exploring the six Security+ domains
- Reviewing the types of questions found on the exam
- Requirements for passing the Security+ exam
- Using assessment quizzes and practice tests
- Continuing education requirements
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/16/2018. What changed?
A: We added one video on stackable certifications.