After completing this video, the learner will understand how to use assessment quizzes and practice test to prepare for the Security+ exam.
- View Offline
- One of the best ways that you can prepare for the…Security+ Exam is to try your hand at some practice tests.…They'll help you get a feel for the types of questions…that you'll face on the Security+ Exam,…as well as test your knowledge of each of the…Six Domains of the Information Security.…The first way to prepare for the exam,…is that each of the courses in this series…have assessment questions to help reinforce…the critical concepts that I've covered.…These questions are distributed throughout the course,…and occur in between videos.…
Once you've correctly answered the questions,…the course will continue on.…Once you've gone through each of the six domain-specific…courses for the Security+ Exam,…you're ready to take the full length Practice Exam…that I've included with this course.…That practice exam will help you assess how…ready you are to take the real test.…If you'd like to continue to build your confidence,…there are plenty of books available that…offer additional practice exams.…
Join cybersecurity expert Mike Chapple as he shares with you tips on how to get ready for the exam and what to expect. He provides an overview of each exam topic, study tips, and suggestions for how to prepare yourself for the exam using practice assessments. He also provides instructions on how to register to take the exam.
This course works in coordination with the six-course Security+ series and provides a 90-question practice exam as a post-course assessment.
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Evaluating information security careers
- Determining the value of acquiring certification
- Reviewing the six domains in the CompTIA Security+ exam
- Anticipating the testing environment
- Preparing for different types of questions
- Meeting the requirements to pass the exam
- Practicing for the exam