Employers have a duty to protect the physical safety of their employees. In this video, learn about employee safety monitoring systems, duress monitoring, and protecting the safety of employees who must travel to other regions as part of their job respons
- Employers also have a duty to protect…the physical safety of their employees.…Personnel safety is a complex topic…that has its own specialists.…Most of that information is outside…the scope of the Security+ exam.…But there are a few important facts…that you'll need to know.…First employers should always place…the safety of their employees above all other concerns.…If you see a question on the exam,…where the test is asking you, what action…you should perform first?…And one of the choices involves employee safety,…it is extremely likely that is the correct answer.…
Pay careful attention to the wording…of any question that involves safety.…You should have adequate systems in place…to monitor the safety of employees,…particularly if they are working…in a fairly isolated area such as…the overnight staff at a data center.…It's always preferable to have employees…working in teams wherever possible.…If employees must work alone,…it becomes more critical to have monitoring systems…in place that protect their safety.…For example, the same cameras used…
- IP addresses
- Routers, switches, and bridges
- VPNs and VPN concentrators
- Network intrusion detection and prevention
- Managing secure networks
- Tuning and configuring SIEMs
- Troubleshooting digital certificates
- Personnel, host, and mobile device security
- Mobile device management and tracking
- Securing common protocols
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security Foundations: Core Conceptswith Lisa Bock1h 13m Beginner
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
1. TCP/IP Suite
2. Network Security Devices
3. Managing Secure Networks
4. Wireless Networking
5. Security and Monitoring Technologies
6. Security Assessment Tools
7. Security Troubleshooting
8. Personnel Security
9. Host Security
10. Mobile Device Security
11. Securing Protocols
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.