Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) Cert Prep: 2 Technologies and Tools.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching…the Security+ Technologies and Tools course.…It's been my pleasure to join you for this journey…through the world of cybersecurity technology.…I hope that as you've complete this course,…you found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the Security+ exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the technologies and tools domain of the exam.…If you're following the Security+ course series…in order, you've now finished the second domain…and are ready to move on to domain three.…You should now turn to the Security+…Architecture and Design course.…
Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
- IP addresses
- Routers, switches, and bridges
- VPNs and VPN concentrators
- Network intrusion detection and prevention
- Managing secure networks
- Tuning and configuring SIEMs
- Troubleshooting digital certificates
- Personnel, host, and mobile device security
- Mobile device management and tracking
- Securing common protocols
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security Foundations: Core Conceptswith Lisa Bock1h 13m Beginner
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
1. TCP/IP Suite
2. Network Security Devices
3. Managing Secure Networks
4. Wireless Networking
5. Security and Monitoring Technologies
6. Security Assessment Tools
7. Security Troubleshooting
8. Personnel Security
9. Host Security
10. Mobile Device Security
11. Securing Protocols
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.