- [Instructor] Thanks for watching the Security+…Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of information security…threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the Security+ exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities domain…of that exam.…If you're following the Security+ course series in order,…you've now finished the first domain…and are ready to move on to domain two.…
You can now turn to…the Security+ Technologies and Tools course.…Good look with the rest of your test preparation.…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Comparing viruses, worms, and Trojans
- Backdoors and logic bombs
- Understanding the attacker
- Attack types: from denial of service to brute force attacks
- Preventing insider threats
- Wireless attacks
- Understanding cross-site scripting
- Preventing SQL injection
- Social engineering
- Scanning for vulnerabilities
- Penetration testing
- Assessing the impact of vulnerabilities
Skill Level Beginner
2. Understanding Attackers
3. Understanding Attack Types
4. Wireless Attacks
5. Application Attacks
6. Social Engineering Attacks
7. Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
8. Impact of Vulnerabilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.