Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cert Prep: CompTIA Security+ Exam (SY0-501): The Basics.
- Thanks for watching this course…on preparing for the CompTIA Security+ exam.…I hope that as you've completed this course…you found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the Security+ exam.…You should now have all of the background information…that you'll need to begin your studies.…From here, you may move on…to any of the other courses in this series.…If you like tackling things in order,…dive right into the first domain…with the CompTIA Security+…Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities course.…Otherwise choose the course…that interests you most and begin there.…
Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Careers available in information security
- Exploring the six Security+ domains
- Reviewing the types of questions found on the exam
- Requirements for passing the Security+ exam
- Using assessment quizzes and practice tests
- Continuing education requirements