Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Preparing for the CompTIA Security+ Exam (SY0-401).
- Thanks for watching the Preparing for the CompTIA…Security+ Exam Course.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you've found it interesting and helpful in…preparing for the Security+ Exam.…You should now have all of the background information…that you'll need to begin your studies.…From here, you may move on to any of the other…courses in this series.…If you like tackling things in order,…dive right into the Network Security domain,…with a CompTIA Security+ Network Security Course.…Otherwise, choose the course that interests you…most, and begin there.…
Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
Join cybersecurity expert Mike Chapple as he shares with you tips on how to get ready for the exam and what to expect. He provides an overview of each exam topic, study tips, and suggestions for how to prepare yourself for the exam using practice assessments. He also provides instructions on how to register to take the exam.
This course works in coordination with the six-course Security+ series and provides a 90-question practice exam as a post-course assessment.
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Evaluating information security careers
- Determining the value of acquiring certification
- Reviewing the six domains in the CompTIA Security+ exam
- Anticipating the testing environment
- Preparing for different types of questions
- Meeting the requirements to pass the exam
- Practicing for the exam