Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CompTIA Security+ Exam Prep (SY0-401): Cryptography.
- [Voiceover] Thanks for watching…the CompTIA Security Cryptography course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of cryptography,…and it's many applications in Information Security.…I hope that as you've completed this course…you've found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the Security exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the cryptography domain of Security exam.…If you've been following along through all six domains…in order, congratulations.…You've reached the end of the material…for the Security exam.…
Study up and you'll be ready to go on test day.…Otherwise you're ready to move on to…any of the five courses covering the other domains…of the Security exam.…Network Security, Compliance and Operational Security,…Thereat and Vulnerabilities,…Application, Data, and Host Security,…or Access Control and Identity Management.…There's a full course covering each one of these domains.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
This course is part of a six-course series on the CompTIA Security+ exam, and is useful for IT professionals who wish to learn more about information security as well as students preparing to take the Security+ exam.
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Choosing encryption algorithms
- Applying symmetric and asymmetric cryptography standards
- Implementing key management, including key exchange and key stretching
- Working with public keys, trust models, and digital certificates
- Using transport encryption protocols
- Securing wireless networks
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Symmetric Cryptography
3. Asymmetric Cryptography
4. Key Management
5. Public Key Infrastructure
6. Transport Encryption
7. Wireless Security
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.