Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401) Cert Prep: Network Security.
- Thanks for watching…the CompTIA Security+ Network Security course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of network security.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you found it interesting and helpful in preparing…for the Security+ exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the network security domain of the Security+ test.…Study up and you'll be ready to go.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Working with the TCP/IP suite
- Securing switches and routers
- Configuring firewalls
- Setting up virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Detecting and preventing network intrusions
- Implementing unified threat management
- Using public and private network addressing effectively
- Segmenting networks
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Managing secure networks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. TCP/IP Suite
2. Network Security Devices
3. Designing Secure Networks
4. Cloud Computing and Virtualization
5. Managing Secure Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.