Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CompTIA Security+ Exam Prep (SY0-401): Threats and Vulnerabilities.
- Thanks for watching the CompTIA Security+…Threats and Vulnerabilities course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of information security,…threats, and vulnerabilities.…I hope that, as you've completed this course,…you've found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the Security+ exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the threats and vulnerabilities domain…of that test.…Study up and you'll be ready to go.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
NOTE: We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. Our training prepares members to pass CompTIA certification exams and become qualified IT professionals. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Comparing viruses, worms, and Trojans
- Understanding backdoors and logic bombs
- Defending against denial of service and password attacks
- Preventing insider threats
- Detecting social engineering attacks
- Preventing wireless eavesdropping
- Understanding cross-site scripting
- Preventing SQL injection
- Deterring attacks
- Securing your network
- Scanning for and assessing threats
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Understanding Attack Types
3. Social Engineering Attacks
4. Wireless Attacks
5. Application Attacks
6. Mitigation and Deterrence
7. Discovering Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.