Join Lisa Bock for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Foundations of IT Security: Network Security.
- View Offline
- Thank you for watching…Foundations of IT Security: Network Security.…Hopefully you're more comfortable with understanding…network security concepts including…security devices, isolating the network,…protocol security, client protection…and physical security concepts.…If you're interested in learning more…please check out the IT segment of the Lynda.com library…where new courses are added all the time.…If you're interested in learning about packet analysis…please check out my Wireshark course.…
If you are interested in encryption, please check out my…cryptography course.…And, you might want to check out basic installation…and configuration of Windows Server 2012…with Timothy Pintello.…I hope to see you again soon.…
Note: This training maps to a number of the exam topics on the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Security Fundamentals exam (98-367). See https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/exam-98-367.aspx for more information.
- Implementing secure content management (SCM)
- Implementing unified threat management (UTM)
- Introducing VLANs
- NAT addressing
- Network sniffing
- Understanding common attack methods, such as password attacks
- Protecting clients with antivirus software
- Implementing physical security