Mobile device management, or MDM, solutions provide organizations with an easy way to manage the security settings on many mobile devices simultaneously. In this video, learn about mobile device configuration management issues, including application contr
- [Instructor] In the last video,…you learned how you can configure the security settings…on an individual mobile device…to meet an organization's security requirements.…If you try to do that…for every single device in your organization,…you'll be facing a formidable challenge.…That's where Mobile Device Management technology comes…in to play.…Mobile Device Management, or MDM Solutions,…provide organizations with an easy way…to manage the security settings…on many mobile devices simultaneously.…It's similar to the way that you might use active directory…to manage the settings on many Windows computer systems.…
Administrators may create and enforce policies…across groups of devices from a central console…without requiring access to multiple devices.…MDM also allows administrators…to perform device configuration management,…preventing end users from disabling the security settings…on their devices in a way…that overrides the organization's security policies.…For example, you can use MDM to require that devices…be protected with an alpha-numeric passcode,…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- IP addresses
- Routers, switches, and bridges
- VPNs and VPN concentrators
- Network intrusion detection and prevention
- Managing secure networks
- Tuning and configuring SIEMs
- Troubleshooting digital certificates
- Personnel, host, and mobile device security
- Mobile device management and tracking
- Securing common protocols
Skill Level Beginner
1. TCP/IP Suite
2. Network Security Devices
3. Managing Secure Networks
4. Wireless Networking
5. Security and Monitoring Technologies
6. Security Assessment Tools
7. Security Troubleshooting
8. Personnel Security
9. Host Security
10. Mobile Device Security
11. Securing Protocols
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.