Applications are a core part of the mobile device user experience. Apps allow users to access critical business information, send and receive email messages, manage their calendars, access files, and perform many other tasks that may involve the use of se
- [Instructor] Applications are a core part…of the mobile device user experience.…Apps allow users to access critical business information,…send and receive email messages,…manage their calendars, access files,…and perform many others tasks…that may involve the use of sensitive information.…Therefore, security administrators must be certain…that they have strong security practices…around the use of mobile applications in the Enterprise.…The first step to securing application use…is implementing Application Control Policies…that restrict the types of applications…that may be used on mobile devices.…
We discussed Application Control in detail,…in the Mobile Device Management video of this course.…Let's take a look at some of the other…important mobile application security issues…that you must know for the Security+ exam.…You'll want to examine how each…of these issues applies to each…of the mobile apps used in your business environment.…First, applications that allow access to data…or resources should require authentication.…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- IP addresses
- Routers, switches, and bridges
- VPNs and VPN concentrators
- Network intrusion detection and prevention
- Managing secure networks
- Tuning and configuring SIEMs
- Troubleshooting digital certificates
- Personnel, host, and mobile device security
- Mobile device management and tracking
- Securing common protocols
Skill Level Beginner
1. TCP/IP Suite
2. Network Security Devices
3. Managing Secure Networks
4. Wireless Networking
5. Security and Monitoring Technologies
6. Security Assessment Tools
7. Security Troubleshooting
8. Personnel Security
9. Host Security
10. Mobile Device Security
11. Securing Protocols
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.