After completing this video, the learner will know how to use the Exam Tips included throughout the Security+ course series.
- I've helped literally thousands of people…prepare for their Security Certification Exams,…and I'm glad that you've decided to follow…this same journey.…Over my years in the field, I've heard feedback…from many different people who have taken the exam,…and I'm glad to be able to offer you some of the knowledge…I've gained in this series of Security+ courses.…As I've worked with students, I've noticed quite a few…trends in the way that exam writers formulate questions…and focus on specific topics…that lend themselves to test questions.…
I've also picked up on the ways that question writers…try to trick students into choosing…the wrong answer choices.…I've worked this knowledge into these Security+ courses.…Whenever we cover a topic that has some tricky information…or details that I think you need to know for the exam,…I'll call it out using an Exam Tip.…When watching the other six courses in this series,…keep an eye out for the screen with this graphic.…When you see it, pay careful attention,…because I'm about to share with you…
Join cybersecurity expert Mike Chapple as he shares with you tips on how to get ready for the exam and what to expect. He provides an overview of each exam topic, study tips, and suggestions for how to prepare yourself for the exam using practice assessments. He also provides instructions on how to register to take the exam.
This course works in coordination with the six-course Security+ series and provides a 90-question practice exam as a post-course assessment.
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Evaluating information security careers
- Determining the value of acquiring certification
- Reviewing the six domains in the CompTIA Security+ exam
- Anticipating the testing environment
- Preparing for different types of questions
- Meeting the requirements to pass the exam
- Practicing for the exam