Every employee eventually leaves an organization for one reason or another. In this video, learn how security professionals should ensure that termination processes include a reminder of the employee’s responsibility under their NDA, proper revocation of
- [Instructor] Every employee eventually…leaves an organization for one reason or another.…In the happiest case, they're retiring…after years of successful employment.…In other cases, they're voluntarily leaving…because they found a more attractive position elsewhere.…Sometimes, however, the termination…is on less positive grounds,…and the employee is being forced…out of the organization through layoffs or firing.…No matter the reason, it's very important…that security teams play a role…in the employee termination process.…
Organizations should do everything they can…to make an employee's separation as pleasant as possible,…given the circumstances.…One way to do this is through an exit interview,…usually conducted by a senior manager…or a member of the human resources department.…Exit interviews are used to gather information…about the employee's experience at the company…and wish them well in their future endeavors.…Exit interviews are also useful time…to gently remind the employee…about his or her responsibilities…
- IP addresses
- Routers, switches, and bridges
- VPNs and VPN concentrators
- Network intrusion detection and prevention
- Managing secure networks
- Tuning and configuring SIEMs
- Troubleshooting digital certificates
- Personnel, host, and mobile device security
- Mobile device management and tracking
- Securing common protocols
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security Foundations: Core Conceptswith Lisa Bock1h 13m Beginner
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
1. TCP/IP Suite
2. Network Security Devices
3. Managing Secure Networks
4. Wireless Networking
5. Security and Monitoring Technologies
6. Security Assessment Tools
7. Security Troubleshooting
8. Personnel Security
9. Host Security
10. Mobile Device Security
11. Securing Protocols
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.