After completing this video, the learner will be able to identify the security controls that enhance confidenitliaty goals. These include encryption, steganography and access controls.
- [Voiceover] Throughout this course,…you've learned about many different controls…that information security professionals…use to achieve their security goals.…Each of these controls is aligned with…at least one of the three key…objectives of information security:…confidentiality, integrity and availability.…One of the things you'll need to do…on the exam is match security controls…with their corresponding goals.…Let's take a look at some of the controls…that security professionals use…to enhance confidentiality.…
One way we protect the confidentiality…of information is preventing people…from accessing sensitive information in the first place.…Access controls are the primary mechanism…for restricting people from seeing data…that they should not see.…Access controls protect confidentiality…by limiting users to accessing only…those files where they have been granted permission.…I look at access controls in detail…in the security plus application,…data and host security coarse.…
In that course, you learn how to use…the Windows NTFS file access controls…
- Implementing security controls and policies
- Performing a risk assessment
- Understanding the five risk management actions
- Managing third-party relationships (vendors, etc.)
- Mitigating risk with change management, audits and assessments, and more
- Building an incident response program
- Understanding digital forensics
- Providing security and compliance training
- Ensuring physical security
- Planning for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Matching controls to security goals
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Controls and Risks
2. Third-Party Relationships
Vendor agreements3m 34s
3. Risk Mitigation Strategies
4. Incident Response
6. Awareness and Training
7. Physical Security and Environmental Controls
8. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
9. Matching Controls to Security Goals
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.