Sculptris Essential Training
Sculptris is a free sculpting program made for artists. In this course, author Ryan Kittleson introduces the technology behind Sculptris, covers the sculpting toolset, and finishes with two hands-on sculpting projects, where he blocks and sculpts a concept vehicle and a character with facial detail, hair, and clothing.
- Loading and saving a model
- Sculpting with the Draw and Inflate brushes
- Sculpting creases
- Flattening and exaggerating detail
- Duplicating objects
- Posing models
- Importing reference images
- Painting with textures
- Hi, I'm Ryan Kittleson, and welcome to Sculptris Essential Training. In this course I'll show you everything you need to get started using the free sculpting program Sculptris. First, I'm going to explain the interface, and help you understand how Sculptris works. Then I'll show you not only how to sculpt a model, but how to pose it and texture it as well. I'll cover the whole process of creating sculptures, from starting out with a lump of virtual clay to refining details and exporting texture maps.
Well, I'm excited to make some digital sculpture with Sculptris, and I hope you are too. Let's get to it.
Sculpting Portraits in ZBrush62,990 Views
ZBrush 3 for Windows Essential Training288,342 Views
Rendering Using Cycles in Blender103,926 Views
3D Printing on Shapeways Using Maya65,498 Views
Creating Rigid Body Simulations in Blender57,198 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,422 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,996 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,930 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training631,228 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,538 Views