How can you print your entire Scrivener project—or just portions of it? Laura Bergells shows how to print the entirety of your written work, or just select components of it.
- [Instructor] Let's look at how to print a number of ways…in Scrivener.…Often, it's handy to print a single document.…Let's go over how to do this.…First, select a document you want to print from the binder.…Select File, then Print Current Document.…You'll get a Print dialog window.…Select your printer, number of copies,…and since this is one page, I'm selecting all,…I can also select single page if I'd like,…but I'll just keep it like that, and then hit Print.…
You'll also see a Print Preview thumbnail.…If you'd like to see a larger preview,…click the dropdown next to where you see PDF.…Then Open PDF and Preview.…If it all looks okay, simply hit Print.…Your printer will print out your document.…Now, what if you'd like to print your entire project…or maybe a section of it?…To print your entire project, select your top-level folder,…make sure you've got the editor mode selected,…then select File, and Print Current Document.…
Here you'll see, in the print preview, that I have 34 pages,…and if I hit Print, it would print out all 34 pages.…
- Navigating the interface
- Creating a new project
- Merging documents
- Keeping track of characters and locations
- Exploring writing tools
- Managing footnotes, comments, and annotations
- Reviewing project and text statistics
- Exporting files
- Compiling as an ebook using presets
- Tips for sharing your work
Skill Level Beginner
MadCap Flare 12 Essential Trainingwith Neil Perlin3h 37m Beginner
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Appropriate for all
InDesign: Creating Long Documentswith Mike Rankin4h 23m Intermediate
1. Navigate Scrivener
2. Plan a New Project
3. Research Your Project
4. Write Your Project
5. Review and Edit Your Project
6. Share Your Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.