ScreenFlow ships with dozens of powerful video filters that allow you to create the exact look that you want. In this video, learn how to apply, manipulate, and change the order the filters are applied in. ScreenFlow ships with dozens of powerful video filters that allow you to create the exact look that you want. In this video, learn how to apply, manipulate, and change the order the filters are applied in.
- [Instructor] At the bottom of the video properties panel,…are six collections of video filters…that you can apply to your clips…or change over time with an action.…If you're following along, I'm in the video filters project…where I'd like to create a background image…for our movie.…You add a video filter to a clip…by first selecting the clip,…and then clicking on the plus button…next to video filters.…A pop-up menu appears where you can select…from six categories of filter effects.…At first glance, this may not seem…like a very impressive list,…but there are over 60 video filters…contained within these categories.…
Clicking on a disclosure triangle next to a category…will reveal the filters.…Each filter has a name…that generally describes what it does,…but there is no preview for the filter,…or description to tell you what exactly it does.…You'll need to spend some time…exploring these filters on your own.…To try out a filter, click on it to select it,…and then click the add button.…Then scroll down in your video panel…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.