You can incorporate your own image, audio, and video clips into your ScreenFlow projects and the new global media library. Learn the essentials of importing media from your Finder and directly from other apps on your Mac, and then learn how to update the clips in your timeline if you update the media on your hard drive.
- [Instructor] We've seen how to use ScreenFlow…to create content, but you can import your own images,…audio, and video to make your movies really stand out.…If you're following along, I have the Import project open.…Now, all media in a ScreenFlow project…appears in the Project Library,…which is in the far right panel group…under the first tab that looks like a document icon.…Or you can access the new library overlay…by clicking on the button here in your main toolbar.…
If you move your mouse over a video clip…in your Project Library,…then a mini timeline appears with a scrubber pin.…Click and drag the pin to get a quick preview of the clip.…These icons here allow you to switch between the icon view…and the list view for your library.…I'll leave mine set to the icon view.…This zoom slider allows you to adjust the size of the icons…to get a better view of your library.…Click the gear icon and select Remove All Unused Media…to reduce the clutter in your library…for files that you aren't using…and it will also reduce the overall project file size.…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.