ScreenFlow 7 has a new automatic export feature that allows you to quickly export a perfect copy of your movie. Learn how to use it in this video.
- [Voiceover] ScreenFlow has a new automatic export tool…that greatly simplifies exporting your movie…out to your local computer.…If you're following along…I'm in the Automatic Exports Project.…While all of the direct published two options…are great for sending your movie out to a specific service,…you'll often times find a need…to get a quick export of your movie out as a .mp4 file…that you need to share with your team,…over a local file server,…upload to a video streaming service,…for your company, your school,…or just have a copy to bring into another program…on your Mac.…
To do this go to the file menu and select export.…On this sheet you first name your file.…I'll leave mine called automatic exports.…Then you set your target destination.…I'll leave mine set to my desktop.…Then there are two types of exports that you can do.…Automatic and manual.…We'll look at the manual export options in the next movie.…The automatic settings are very straight forward.…You first set the encoding quality.…The normal and fastest settings…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.