Learn how to add powerful audio filters to your clips and take advantage of the new custom UI feature of ScreenFlow 7.
- [Instructor] We're still working on cleaning up…our audio for this movie.…If you're following along, I'm in the Audio Filters project.…In the last movie, we adjusted several options…in the Audio Effects panel.…Let's playback a few seconds of this audio…to hear where we're at.…- [Audio Clip] If you want to open a link in a new tab...…- [Instructor] Now let's finish fixing this audio…by adding an audio filter.…Audio filters are located at the bottom of the…Audio Effects panel.…Click the plus button and then select the audio filter…that you want to add.…
If you have any other audio applications installed…on you Mac, then you'll likely find the filters…for that program in here as well.…The audio filters that ship with your Mac are…all listed as Apple, colon, and then the name of…the audio filter unit.…One of the filters that I usually add to all…of my recordings is the AU High-Pass Filter.…You can use this filter to cut out low frequency noises…and only allow the higher frequencies of the voice…to pass through.…To add the filter, double click it.…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.