Take a tour of the ScreenFlow user interface to quickly get yourself oriented to the recorder, edit, major tool panels, hidden menu items, and more.
- [Instructor] Now that you have ScreenFlow installed,…let's get oriented to the interface.…ScreenFlow is comprised of two applications…that work seamlessly together, the editor and the recorder.…When you first open ScreenFlow,…you're generally taken to this New Project control window,…which is the recorder portion of ScreenFlow.…You can also access it…at any time that ScreenFlow is running…by pressing Command + N.…The New Project window has a Welcome tab…where you can see the major version that you're running,…find out what's new, get additional help,…and watch some built in…getting started tutorials by Telestream.…
Next is the New Recording tab,…where you'll set up what you'd like ScreenFlow to record.…You can record the desktop of your Mac, an iOS device,…video from a webcam, audio from a connected microphone,…and record your computer's audio.…This big red button here starts your recordings.…Next, you have the New Document Tab,…and that's helpful if you want to create…a new ScreenFlow project…with existing media that you already have.…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.