Once you have recorded and edited your first screencast, it's time to share it so others can see it. In this video, learn how to share a screencast recorded in ScreenFlow via Google Drive to your internal team of coworkers or students.
- [Narrator] Now that we've edited our movie,…it's time to share it with the rest of our team.…If you're following along in the tour finder project,…there are many, many ways that you can share…your movie with others and you access them all…by going up to the file menu,…and then down near the bottom are the sharing settings.…You can choose to publish to an online service,…or export your movie out to your local computer.…To figure out the best way to share your movie,…you need to consider who your audience is,…and what is the most appropriate way for your story…to be shared with them.…
If your movie is meant for the whole world,…then choosing to publish to an online service,…such as Vimeo, YouTube, or even Facebook…may be your best choice.…But if your movie is only meant for a limited…number of people, such as your team members or class,…then you may want to choose a cloud service…such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box.…Since the movie that we made is meant to be viewed…only by our internal team,…I'll choose to publish this movie to our team folder…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.