Sharing a ScreenFlow project with another Mac is not as simple as sending the file. Watch this video to learn the hidden trick to sharing your ScreenFlow projects.
- [Tutor] Now before we wrap up this chapter,…there is one more thing that you need to know…about sharing your work,…and that is how to share your ScreenFlow…project files with others.…In an earlier movie,…we talked about the importance of setting up…a Project Folder to keep all of your files in.…This single folder should contain everything…related to your project.…It should contain the actual ScreenFlow project file…or files if you have multiple movies for say…a series, a course, or a topic.…
A SandBox folder where you keep all of your raw media…and working files organized,…and a Compressed Media folder…where you stage all of the media…that'll be imported into your ScreenFlow project file.…We also talked about how ScreenFlow projects…reference files on your local drive,…rather than fully incorporating them…into the project file itself.…Do you remember back in chapter three…when we updated the slide from your SandBox folder…and exported a new version…out to our Compressed Media folder,…and then ScreenFlow detected that change…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.