Learn how to use the new Reverse Clip feature of ScreenFlow 7 to make any clip play backwards.
- [Voiceover] Creating a loop of video…that you can use on your timeline…is now really easy with the new reverse clip tool…that's been added to ScreenFlow 7.…If you're following along I'm in the reverse project…where I have a clip of Phoebe waiting.…If we scrub over this clip…you can see that she's sitting there…and then she simply turns her head to look the other way.…Let's create a loop where she looks away…and then back again.…Begin by dragging a second copy of the clip…into the same track in your timeline.…
Then click on the second clip…and go up to the edit menu and select reverse clip.…A progress indicator will appear…letting you know when ScreenFlow…has finished rendering the affect.…Let's backup our playhead…and then scrub forward over it.…She looks away, and then looks back.…Okay, that was pretty easy…but let's look at two other ways that are even easier.…I'll undo that by pressing command Z.…Then if you double click on this second clip…you can access the same clip inspector…that we got to in an earlier movie…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.