ScreenFlow can record multiple audio tracks at the same time. In this video, step out of ScreenFlow and use a hidden feature of Mac OS to create an aggregate virtual audio interface that you can use to record a podcast session with your friends and capture each of your microphones on separate channels.
- [Narrator] Screen Flow is a remarkable program…when it comes to recording audio.…Now we've already seen that you can select a microphone…connected to your Mac to record,…and Screen Flow can also capture audio…coming out of a connected iOS device,…and this check box here lets you capture…the audio coming from your computer.…But there's a hidden audio recording gem in here as well,…and that is that Screen Flow can simultaneously…record up to 16 tracks of audio from a single source…and keep each mic input as a separate track…in your final recording.…
Now this is extremely powerful, especially if you have…a multi channel audio interface connected to your Mac,…or if you want to have multiple people collaborating…on a single recording.…In the record audio from section,…we can see that two channels of stereo audio coming…from my Blue Yeti microphone, but I also have…an Apollo Duet audio interface connected to my computer…that has a lot of physical and virtual audio interfaces.…So if I select my universal audio Apollo setting,…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.