Learn how to share your screencast movie to video sharing platforms like YouTube, Vimeo and Wistia. Learn the best strategy for posting your video directly from ScreenFlow to ensure your viewers see your best work.
- [Instructor] When you're finished editing and refining…your story, it's time to share your project with the world.…If you're following along, I'm in the YouTube project.…The sharing options are all found…in the bottom section of the File menu.…They're listed as Publish to, Export, and Batch Export.…In the Publish to section, you can share your movie…directly with several web-based services such as…Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook,…Wistia, and others.…If you're not familiar with Wistia, it's a great…cloud-based service for hosting your streaming video content…on that you plan to embed directly into your business…or institution site.…
There's also an option to publish to Telestream Cloud…which is a web service dedicated to publishing…to multiple transcoding formats at the same time…and having those files delivered to a cloud server…such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon S3,…Google Cloud Storage, Rackspace, and more.…All of these Publish to options work in a similar way.…Therefore, let's look at the most common type of…publishing service that you will likely use…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.