To wrap up this course, Chris Mattia shares some next steps to follow as you refine your screencasting skills with ScreenFlow.
- That brings us to the end of…ScreenFlow Essential training.…But before we wrap up, I'd like to point out…some possible next steps for you.…In the course, I've tried to focus on the…essential of recording, editing, and sharing…your screencast content with ScreenFlow.…But we've only scratched the surface…of what you're capable of creating…with this powerful application.…I'd encourage you to spend some time…exploring the application on your own.…Especially the video and audio filters capabilities.…
Play around with animating your clips,…and think of creative ways that you can…better tell your story.…Try building some screencasts on your own,…try recording your screen, IOS device,…webcam, and microphone.…Build something fun and edit it.…Add som audio and video effects,…then practice sharing your video out to…Youtube or Facebook and ask for feedback…from your friends.…Then go back through this course again.…I've tried to pack a lot of information…into this course that will continue to…grow with you as you gain more experience…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.