Learn how to install ScreenFlow from the Mac App Store and manually install and register the application. Plus, learn how to install a free 30-day trial and redownload a previously purchased copy of ScreenFlow.
- [Instructor] There are two ways…you can get a copy of ScreenFlow.…The first is go to the Mac App Store icon in your dock…and then in the search field, search for ScreenFlow.…Then install it like you would any…other application from the Mac App Store.…The other way is to go to telestream.net…in your browser, then click on the products tab…and under the desktop applications section,…find the listing for ScreenFlow.…
Here, you can download a free 30 day trial…under the try link, buy a full license,…or upgrade an existing license.…Each link has a simple form to fill out…and a checkout if you're buying a license.…If you purchase a license online,…then be sure to check your email…for the license code that'll be sent to you.…If you've already purchased a license…from Telestream's web store and you…need to re-download the installer again,…then you can click on the support tab…in the top and then under desktop applications,…ScreenFlow, click on the download link.…
You'll need to log in with the customer…account information that you created…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.