Learn how to use the new Keyboard Shortcuts panel in ScreenFlow 7. Create your own shortcuts collection, export shortcuts, and import a shortcuts file into another Mac.
- Let's go up to the ScreenFlow menu…and select Preferences or press command comma.…Then click on the Shortcuts tab.…This new feature of ScreenFlow 7 is a very welcome addition.…The top dropdown menu allows you to choose between…the application's default keyboard commands…or configure and customize your own set of commands.…Then you can export those custom shortcuts out…or import them onto another Mac or another recording account…that also has access to ScreenFlow 7.…
If you select Configure, you can see a list of all…of the shortcut sets installed on your Mac.…To make a new set, click the plus button at the bottom…of the screen and choose either Duplicate Default…or Create set from default.…I'll choose to create a new set from default…and then name it My Shortcuts.…When you click OK, nothing appears to have changed,…except that any customizations that you make…will now be stored in your own custom shortcuts file.…
Remember in the last movie where I suggested…you take a minute to read through all of the menu options…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.