Take a deep dive into the new Text Animations Effects feature of ScreenFlow 7. Learn what each effect is capable of how to manipulate the effect properties to create your own custom look.
- [Instructor] Now let's take the text tool…to the next level by using the new build animations feature…to create a unique title for our movie.…If you're following along,…I'm in the Text Animations project.…Begin by adding a new text box,…and then enter in some text to work with.…I'll enter "Working with Tabs."…Then reposition the text box…so that it locks into the center,…using the alignment guides.…Then open up the backdrop section…and drag the margin slider…all the way to the right.…This allows you to set the margin to 60.…
However, if you select the value in the field,…you can enter a value that's significantly larger.…I'll enter in 350,…which'll stretch the text box out…so that it completely fills the frame,…creating a nice overlay effect.…Then, check the box for build in animations,…and twirl down the disclosure triangle.…There are eight different types…of animations that you can choose from.…Each one has a duration slider…that controls how many seconds…the animation will take to fully build in,…and a checkbox for fade characters…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.