Learn how to use the mobile touch annotations to add virtual touch events over mobile recordings. Plus, learn how to control the look of touch events and manipulate all of the settings to allow your learners to follow your every move.
- [Instructor] The next type of callout…that we need to explore is the Touch Callout,…and we'll use this panel to create…virtual touch events for our mobile recordings.…And if you're following along, I'm in the Touch project…where I have a freeze frame of an iPad screen…that I've reduced the opacity down to 40%,…so we can better focus on the Touch Event Callouts.…One of the major challenges with creating…screen recordings of mobile devices is letting…the user know where and how we're touching the screen…to create the actions that they're seeing.…Thankfully, ScreenFlow has some great tools…to make this jump very straightforward.…
Now, the Touch Callout panel is used to create…the virtual touch events.…However, unlike all of the other panels that we've seen…throughout this course, the best way to add…a touch action is to click the small gear icon…here in the upper right, and then select…the most appropriate type of event that…you want to simulate.…The descriptions of these events are…fairly self-explanatory, but since there's no…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.