Learn how to export your movie to your local computer and create custom settings that allow you to import your screencast into professional video editing platforms such as Adobe Premier CC, Avid, and Final Cut Pro X.
- [Narrator] ScreenFlow has an incredibly powerful…media export engine and it's hiding in plain sight.…If you're following along, I'm in the custom export project.…If you go up to the file menu, and go down to export,…you can kick a copy of your movie out…to your local computer.…Now this sounds like a pretty standard feature,…but what's special about this export sheet…is how much flexibility you have…in how you export your movie…when you choose the manual settings.…After the standard save as, name and location fields,…you have a presets dropdown with nearly…a dozen common ways to export your movie.…
From standard web friendly format in both…high and lower qualities, options for…Apple pro res files that are used for high end,…non linear video editing systems such as Premier Pro CC,…Avid, and Final Cut Pro 10, Lossless, audio only…options to get your audio track out in the highest…possible quality format,…an iOS app preview that precisely matches the settings…that developers need to submit their apps for inclusion…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.