Learn how to use the hidden feature that allows your Mac to automatically create a narration track from a script.
- [Instructor] A very interesting and unique…feature of ScreenFlow is the ability to have…your Mac record a voiceover for you and capture…that performance as a clip in your movie.…If you're following along, I'm in the…speech clip project where I have…a short segment of our movie that…we've been working with, but no audio.…I've also included a text file called tabs.txt…that contains the matching lines for this clip.…Open the text file and copy the text to your clipboard.…Then back in ScreenFlow, make sure your scrubber…is parked at the end of the first transition,…then go up to the Insert menu and select Speech Clip.…
A sheet will pull down where you can type in the…script that you want your Mac to read for you.…Paste in the text that you just copied…and then at the bottom, click the drop-down menu…for Voice and select which voice you would…like your Mac to use as it reads the script.…I'll leave mine set to Alex…and then click the Insert button.…An audio track will be added to your timeline…at your scrubber's current location.…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.