Learn how to animate video properties over time by creating Video Actions. Learn how to adjust the starting and ending keyframes for precise control over your animations.
- [Instructor] You can change any of these properties…that you set in the panels over time,…by adding video actions.…If you're following along, I'm in the Actions project.…Actions allow you to set…a starting and ending key frame state for a parameter,…and then ScreenFlow will automatically create…all of the changed frames in between.…This is sometimes called tweening in other applications.…To create an action, first select a clip,…and then move your scrubber…down to where you want the action to end.…Then click the Add Action button.…
The first time you do this, a window will appear,…giving you some additional information about video actions.…You can check the box that says,…Do not show this message again, and then click OK.…A yellow action bar will appear on your clip.…The left side of this bar is your starting key frame,…and the right side is your ending key frame.…Since the ending key frame is already selected,…set the video properties…for how you want your clip to end up looking.…I'll hold down my Control key to access the quick crop mode,…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.