ScreenFlow 7 can record anything that can be displayed on the screen. Learn how to configure and use Reflector 2 to record multiple iOS and Android devices at the same time.
- In the last movie, we saw that ScreenFlow can be used…to record a connected iOS device,…but what if you needed to show two or more…iOS or even Android devices, both at the same time?…What if you needed to show the rotation…of a device?…There are several ways that you could accomplish this…but by the far the simplest is to leverage…ScreenFlow's ability to record nearly anything that…you can display on your Mac screen.…Now to see this in action, let's close our ScreenFlow…recorder, and open your browser…to airsquirrels.com/reflector.…
Reflector 2 is a small application that turns your Mac…into an Apple AirPlay and Google Chromecast mirror,…allowing you to share your devices' screens to your Mac.…And it's this capability that we want to take advantage of.…Download and install a copy of Reflector 2.…The free trial version should work just fine,…to give this a test drive.…After you have the app installed,…open it and you should see a new menu bar widget…that looks like this.…
To make this work seamlessly with ScreenFlow,…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.