Learn how to edit your audio in ScreenFlow like a pro to make mistakes sound like they never existed.
- [Instructor] Throughout this chapter,…we focused our editing efforts…primarily on the mechanics…and the visual aspects of editing.…But, as George Lucas once said,…"Sound is half the picture."…If you're following along,…I'm in the audio project and, for this movie,…I'd suggest finding a quiet spot…and plugging in a good pair of headphones…so you can really hear these editing techniques.…One of the biggest challenges that you'll face…when editing screencast…is keeping the audio and video in-sync with each other.…But, there is a really easy fix for this.…
Always begin your editing process…by nesting all of your visual and audio clips together.…I'll press Command + A to select all the clips…and then Right or Control click on them…and select nest clips.…This will lock your audio and video clips…in-sync with each other…and still allow you to easily edit your footage.…Next, turn off the track icons…by clicking the button down here in the lower right…and then make sure your audio waveforms are visible.…If they're not, click the button to make them appear.…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.