Learn how to unlock the powerful audio manipulate features of ScreenFlow to make imperfect audio recording sound great with just a few clicks.
- [Instructor] We can all forgive bad video,…but we can't tolerate bad audio.…In this movie, we'll explore the tools and strategies…to help you improve your audio using the AudioFX panel.…If you're following along, I'm in the AudioFX project,…where I have some audio that was recorded by ScreenFlow…and a music track that I created in LogicPro 10.…The first key to getting good audio is to capture…the cleanest and highest quality audio that you can…during the recording process.…The better your audio quality starts at,…the fewer problems you'll need to fix in post.…
Now, I will typically edit my screen cast,…and then go back to do a final cleanup of my audio.…Since you will likely have cuts in your audio track,…a good trick for selecting all of these clips…on a single track is to double click the head…of the track here.…As you make adjustments, get in the habit of listening…to the before and after of each adjustment.…The most common adjustment that you'll need to make…to your audio is to adjust the volume.…This slider lets you adjust your volume from zero…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.