Learn how to add linear and dynamic motion to your video clips. Explore the various properties of Gravity, Spring, and Pulse motion to take your screencast to the next level.
- [Instructor] They say a picture is…worth a thousand words, then I suppose…putting those pictures in motion at…30 frames per second must be worth about 30,000 words.…Let's look at how to add motion to your clips.…If you're following along, I'm in…the motion project where I have…a single static intro slide.…We've already seen that you can add basic…motion to a clip by adding a video…action to the clip, setting how you…want the end state to appear with…your playhead on the ending keyframe,…then selecting the starting keyframe…and changing the scale, position,…and rotation of your clip.…
Then back up your playhead and preview…the linear interpretation of this motion…created between these two keyframes.…But we can do better than this.…ScreenFlow has a dedicated video motion…tab that gives you advanced motion…controls in the form of three effects.…You enable the effects by having…a video action selected in your timeline,…then checking the box for effect,…and then selecting the type of motion…effect that you want to apply.…
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.