ScreenFlow 7 has been fully localized for Spanish. Learn how to access the Spanish localized version of ScreenFlow.
- [Instructor] ScreenFlow 7 has been fully localized for Spanish. Throughout this course, I'll be demonstrating everything using the English localized version, but if you'd prefer to work in Spanish, then quit ScreenFlow by going up to the ScreenFlow menu and selecting Quit ScreenFlow. Then go to your Apple menu and select System Preferences. In the Language & Region section, under Preferred Languages, click the plus button. Then select Espanol Estados Unidos and click Add. A sheet will pull down asking if you'd like to use Spanish as your primary language.
And when you close your preferences, you'll be asked if you want to restart or not. To use the localized version of ScreenFlow, you don't need to restart at this time. So click Don't Restart, and then the next time that you launch ScreenFlow, you'll get the localized Spanish version. If you want to return to the English version, quit ScreenFlow again, go back to your Apple menu, System Preferences, Language & Region, select Espanol, and delete it. Then when you close your preferences, once again, you don't need to restart.
Now when you reopen ScreenFlow, you'll be back to the English localized version.
- Working with the ScreenFlow user interface
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Creating recordings
- Recording an iOS device
- Video and audio editing basics
- Creating accessible caption tracks
- Creating animations
- Adding motion to clips
- Using annotation
- Exporting and sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing with ScreenFlow
4. Audio and Video FX
5. Using Annotation
6. Exporting and Sharing Your Movies
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.