Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video A quick look at the effect builder, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to take a look at…Sapphire's Effect Filter inside of…Premiere Pro, a quick look.…We're in Chapter 1_6 sequence,…and the reason it's quick is because…we're going to go into more detail later on…in this course inside this sequence.…In fact, I got several sequences opened up here…in my Premiere Pro timeline.…I'm going to right-click the chapter 1_6 sequence,…and just choose all other timeline panels,…just keeps it nice and neat.…Under my Effects tab, which I can get to…by pressing Shift + 7, I'll do a search…for an effect we saw earlier,…S_Effect.…
And really, we saw one portion of this particular effect.…Specifically, when we were talking about presets…a few movies ago.…If I press Shift + 5 to bring up my effect controls,…this is the area that we looked at,…the Load Preset area.…So I go into this dialog box,…and I can go to my entire Effects tab…and look at almost every single effect…that's available within Sapphire,…and I can go in here and see all of the presets,…as well as effects, that have been…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.