Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video A look at Grunge, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] So, in this movie we're going to look…at some of the various shapes, textures…that are available from Sapphire for our use in Premier Pro.…In chapter five one,…that sequence that I have opened up…from the chapter five bin in the exercise bin,…we're going to start off by looking at my favorite,…which is S Grunge.…I want to do a search under my effects tab,…as we've done with other Sapphire effects,…S underscore grunge is what we're looking for.…I'm going to apply it from the Sapphire render category…and drop it onto a clip.…Now, for those of you new to the word render,…many cases render or the idea of the word generate…basically means that that item might…come across your entire footage and wipe it out completely.…
Like it's a rendered element.…And let's select this clip…and just press shift five to go in.…One of the coolest features of S Grunge…is when you have, let's say,…a star and he happens to be in the middle of the shot…or is the point of focus,…there's an item here called frame amount…and frame amount basically decides…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Closed & Open Caption Workflowswith Jeff I. Greenberg45m 34s Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.