Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- The first thing you should know…before watching this course is that…we're going to be showing Sapphire version 11…primarily inside of Adobe Premiere Pro.…If you do not have Adobe Premiere Pro,…you can actually download a free trial…from Adobe's website.…But we should make sure that we're as…up-to-date as possible, so if you do have Adobe Premier Pro,…one way of finding out is that Adobe Premier Pro CC…will tell you the name, or the version that we…are currently working with, which happens to be 2018.…In a PC, you can find this information also…under the Help menu, by going to…About Premier Pro.…On a Mac, this is going to be under the…Adobe Premier Pro menu.…
So you can find out information about which version,…Version 12, and for any reason,…if you don't have the version,…or the most up-to-date version,…feel free to actually go and download…the Creative Cloud app, and under the app section,…you can go and find out if any of your software…needs an update, such as Premiere Pro or After Effects.…You can see I'm up to date, because it says, "Open"…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.