Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Vignette, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] So in this movie we're going to take a look at…'s_vignette', part of the Sapphire Stylized category.…I'm in my chapter four_7 sequence,…which you can find in your chapter four project bin.…And just something to keep in mind as we feature this,…there is a vignette inside of Premier Pro that you…can access from the Lumetri Color Panel.…Under the Lumetri Color Panel,…there's a choice for Vignette.…And when you're over a clip, if you change the amount,…you can make a black little vignette, or a white one.…You can play around with it's midpoint and even with…its roundness to make it more square-like in shape,…if I just brought down the midpoint.…
And also play around with the feather.…So there are some vignetting capabilities,…but it's very basic.…And if you want to have more control,…I would recommend you check out 's_vignette'.…So let me just get rid of this effect that I added to…this clip when I started to make adjustments.…Alright, Shift + 5 to go to my Effect controls.…I'll select my Lumetri color and…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.