Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Using integrated Mocha tracking with Sapphire, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] So I'm here in my Chapter 6_3 sequence.…And we're going to take a look at how Mocha…is integrated into the majority of Sapphire Effects…in version 11 here.…With my timeline open, I'm just going to go to my effects.…And let's do a search for S_Cartoon.…This is not the only effect, as I just mentioned.…Several effects actually can, basically,…have a gateway to Mocha.…Which will allow us to mask an effect…to a certain portion of the screen.…Let me just place S_Cartoon here on the TRIM_BOB clip.…
And, with that, let's go press Shift + 5…to go to Effect Controls.…And let's just load a preset.…And I'm sort of liking the Ink Stroke effect.…Just has a lot of detail.…End result, I just want to lend this to his face.…I just want to see how this Ink Stroke only looks…on his face itself.…So I'm going to load that in.…Interesting kind of cartoonist style here on the clip.…If I were to try to do this, and just keep this in mind,…inside of Premiere Pro,…we could try to use one of these mask tools.…I would have to use my free draw bezier…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.